Senior Counsel, Sports and Entertainment
Los Angeles, CA
EA is looking for an organized and enthusiastic Approvals Associate to work in EA's Legal Department in Redwood Shores, California, reporting to the Managing Counsel. The Approvals Associate will provide support to our product, marketing, and business teams by reviewing and advising on consumer-facing products and materials.
You are inquisitive and have a passion for video games and technology.
• Partner with Product Counsel to support game development teams on legal issues related to game development.
• Work with Specialist Counsel to advise game and marketing teams on issues such as content clearance, game features.
• Review marketing and advertising materials for content clearance, messaging and disclosures and help maintain and develop internal guidance, processes, and policies.
• Prepare contest and other promotion rules, disclosures and notices.
• Perform trademark searches, content clearance research or other legal research.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 2+ years of experience at in-house legal department or a law firm is a plus.
• Project management skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects.
• Experience or familiarity with video games is preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5p17-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.