Full Circle is a new studio based in Vancouver, with team members around the globe, embracing a remote-working, geo-diverse team and culture. We are all about having fun, taking chances and making great games that people want to play with their friends. Working on the next evolution of Skate, we are set to deliver an experience that will embrace and build upon everything that makes this franchise so special.
Full Circle is seeking an Experienced Lead Test Engineer to join the Skate Team
This position is open to qualified individuals anywhere in the Americas where EA operates as an employer.
• Build, lead and grow an internal testing team
• Build and execute a strategy and roadmap for testing and automation
• Work closely with the development team to understand and build out the tests and automation required
• Scout, evaluate and present to the team new tools as opportunities for testing and automation innovation
• Plan and prioritize work for team members
• Create and maintain testing and automation framework
• Defining best practices and review team members work
• Recruitment, mentoring and coaching of test engineers to enhance team and individual effectiveness and professional growth
• 5+ years industry technical experience working on tools, test automation and development process improvements.
• 2+ years industry experience leading a team
• Experience with .Net, C# and C++
• Experience working in a Scrum team
• Experience building platform-grade tools and services
• Experience mentoring peers
• Experience delivering system-level technical design and documentation
• Knowledgeable in the software life cycle, modern testing methods and a good understanding of continuous integration.
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or Software Engineering or equivalent
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.