Build Software Engineer
Remote / Virtual
Lead Gameplay Software Engineer (C++) - Battlefield Mobile!
Industrial Toys is a AAA mobile developer founded by Halo veteran Alex Seropian. Our mission is to make games that are Mobile To The Core. We are working to bring bleeding edge FPS gaming to your phone. If you're interested in working with veteran mobile, console, and PC developers in creating new AAA experiences to reach billions of mobile players around the world we would like to hear from you!
We're looking for someone with the experience to lead a Gameplay team. You will report to a Technical Director and are comfortable managing some engineers, guiding technical decisions and vetting the technical designs of other engineers. You enjoy delving into the code and will be tapped to help solve the hardest problems.
• Manage a team of engineers, providing technical guidance and mentoring
• Work with designers, server engineers, and production teams to develop game systems.
• Maintain performance and stability of core Gameplay systems including networking
• Lead development of new features as part of a live services
• You have developed Gameplay systems in multiple shipped AAA or mobile games
• 8+ years of Software Development experience
• 5+ years programming in C++
• 5+ years of leadership or management experience
• Experience managing a large codebase with multiple simultaneous development streams
• Excellent 3D math skills
• You enjoy communicating to all kinds of audiences
• Experience with Unreal Engine
• FPS development experience
• Networked multiplayer programming experience
• Computer Science degree
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpj4no-3-238-204-31-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.