We are looking for a veteran Product Manager to lead our Data Platform and Product Analytics team, reporting to a Director of Product. This role is an opportunity to impact all EA Mobile titles and work with cross-functional teams, shaping the data landscape and influencing decision-making at the highest level.
The Data Product team is part of EA Mobile's Central Product organization. Central Product drives cross-studio initiatives and the development of capabilities, practices, and technology to promote a world-class product organization at EA Mobile. The Data Product team supports many complex and transformational data initiatives. While initiatives involve work across several organizations, the Data Product team is also supported by dedicated program management and data engineering resources.
If you are excited about shaping the way mobile game development is enabled through inimitable data insights and technology, we'd love to hear from you.
• Lead the EA Mobile Central Data Product team, building an actionable cross-department roadmap that meets team and company-wide objectives.
• Collaborate effectively with stakeholders across EA to align partners, prioritize data needs, build roadmaps, and deliver data solutions that meet the strategic needs of the business.
• Grow and develop the team's Senior and Associate Product Managers.
• You will work with cross-functional partners to establish, maintain, and implement standardization and supportive processes across EA Mobile while preserving game team autonomy and speed.
• Work closely with game teams, platform teams, and analytics teams across EA Mobile to ensure quality data collection and analytics processes.
• Understand end-to-end data flows, from instrumentation to reporting and game analysis, and ensure efficient and reliable data systems.
• Drive the design, development, and maintenance of solutions that enable efficient data collection, storage, processing, and analysis.
• Promote data-informed decision-making and establish data best practices across EA Mobile.
• Communicate with leadership to provide regular updates, insights, and strategic recommendations.
• Write high quality, detailed, actionable spec documents and provide thoughtful feedback on others' work.
• Ensure all Data team initiatives have quantifiable measures of success that ladder up to strategic goals and OKRs.
• 5+ years of professional experience, with 3+ years in a Product Management role and at least 2 years focused on data products, data infrastructure, or product analytics.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Analytics, or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
• Proven experience in a data-focused role and leading large cross-functional initiatives.
• Knowledge of data pipeline architectures, data modeling, and data systems design.
• Experience with large transformational or analytics standardization projects.
• Experience with big data technologies (Snowflake, etc.) and data visualization tools (Looker, etc.).
• Exceptional project management skills.
• Excels at explaining complex technical and data-related concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
• Familiarity with mobile game development and its data challenges are a plus.
• People management experience is a plus.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
• $130,250 - $199,400
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
• $120,450 - $199,400
• Jersey City, NJ:
• $147,400 - $199,400
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
• $120,450 - $161,750
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
• $120,450 - $188,600
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
#LI-Remote, #LI-Hybrid, #LI-Onsite #FlexibleWork
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyqv40-44-200-101-84-42 in your application.