Associate Big Data Engineer
Junior Web Software Engineer (Temp)
At EA, we exist to Inspire the World to Play.
We create amazing experiences for our players everywhere and think about them first in everything we do. Creating great experiences requires constant innovation and passionate people. We are developing extraordinary new games by bringing together great people that combine creativity, technology, and expertise to bring new ways to play. EA is driving the next revolution in games.
EA Madrid is home to our international Localization Testing, comprised of computer engineers, producers, sound and linguistic specialists working to provide localized versions of our titles to over 30 countries around the world. At EA Madrid, you will find a vibrant, multicultural environment where each employee has an important role in this exciting organization.
As a part of LT Tech department, your main role will be to be creative and improve the quality of the internal tools localized products, and ensure they are following EA procedures and requirements.
We are offering a 6-month temporary contract with potential extensions depending on performance and status of our projects. Main Purpose of the Role
Web Development within the LT Tech Team, according to customers' needs.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Web Development, under the guidance of the Tech Lead
• Create and preserve an EA culture according to our Purposes and Beliefs
Skills and Knowledge
• Expertise in .NET development
• Knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services (REST, etc.) is needed in this position.
• You have familiarity with UI, cross-browser compatibility and standards.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
• Familiarity with Windows environment.
• No previous professional experience is required for this role.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.