The EA Security team protects EA by reducing our exposure to security risks by raising awareness and providing a measured, proportionate set of security and risk management controls, services and solutions. This department also ensures that EA is meeting required security standards as defined by a variety of different regulatory bodies.
The Secure Product Engineering & Anti-Cheat Response Team is responsible for ensuring that all EA Games are developed with the security of our players and their personal information as a priority. We partner closely with platform and game development teams to ensure that security issues are identified and resolved throughout the application and service lifecycle.
If you are passionate about security, anti-cheat, cutting edge technology, games, coordinated vulnerability disclosure, and bug bounty programs you will love this opportunity. We are looking for a Security Technical Program Manager to join our team and help us drive and manage our Product Security Incident Response program.
EA's Product Security Incident Response program allows security researchers and players to report security vulnerabilities in EA games, services, and products. In this role, you will be partnering with security engineers & architects, reverse engineers, intrusion experts, and other roles to triage, investigate, remediate, and ultimately drive to conclusion vulnerability reports and security response efforts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Manage operations of EA's Product Security Incident Response program and collaborate with internal and external partners to drive security cases to conclusion.
• Shape the future of EA's Product Security Incident Response Program by reviewing the current process, looking for areas of opportunity to streamline, increase efficiency, and deliver value.
• Manage and lead project teams to define the scope, timeline, requirements and ensure the successful delivery of security programs and operational initiatives.
• Develop and implement project management procedures and methodologies to achieve business goals with defined success criteria and lead teams to develop, evaluate, and revise project processes.
• Identify project risks and drive the implementation of recommended mitigation solutions.
• Drive cross-functional and effective communications throughout the program lifecycle, providing the visibility and transparency required to ensure cross-functional team and stakeholder alignment.
• Define and execute security engagement and partnership strategy with internal game and platform teams.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or relevant professional experience
• Engineering and security program experience or knowledge (1-3 years)
• Passion for security and interest in Coordinated Vulnerability Disclosure and Bug Bounty programs
• Understanding of application security concepts
• Enthusiastic about working with the external security researching community and game cheat community
• Project management and implementation experience or knowledge
• Validated ability to work effectively in a dynamic and high volume environment, balance multiple demands, and work both independently and as part of a team
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing business models and organization structures
• Ability to work productively with a globally distributed team and partners
• Integrity in dealing with all levels of management and staff
• Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, interpersonal, conflict resolution, and customer service skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpjoe0-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.