Senior Audio Software Engineer
At our core, Electronic Arts is a game maker that connects hundreds of millions of players from around the globe to some of the world's greatest games. The EAX team is driving the strategy and implementation of important projects for EA's community of players to connect them to one another and to the games they love to play.
Our work impacts all EA games such as FIFA, Battlefield, Madden, and Apex Legends to name a few.
The team you will work in is responsible for in-game experiences, used by multiple game teams in their games. One example is our cross-platform social overlay, recently released in FIFA 23.
The team is distributed and working from home, but you have the option to work from the Stockholm, Guildford or Madrid office if you prefer. You will report to an engineering lead in the team.
• You will help develop products used in multiple EA games
• You will partner with game teams and ensure the code works in multiple configurations and on several platforms
• You will be part of the broader engineering group, and an important contributor to the EAX team based in Sweden.
• You will design systems and APIs and contribute to technical design and reviews
• Experience using TypeScript
• Experience using React or React Native
• Experience using Flexbox for layout
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7px8q-18-207-129-175-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.