EA IT is looking for an experienced Systems Engineer with DevOps experience and a strong understanding of security best practices to join our Identity Security Operations team.
You will administer our global hybrid Active Directory deployment, Okta IAM platform, and privileged access management tools. Working with services hosted both on-site and in the cloud, you will perform daily operations, identify improvement opportunities, and support engineering projects.
This role is a senior operations position. You are a team player who will lead troubleshooting sessions, resolve escalated incidents from our support partners, fulfill service requests, implement changes, identify improvements, complete project deliverables and prepare documentation. You will report to a manager based in Canada as part of a global team.
• You have 7+ years of technical expertise administrating Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory and related technologies in a global, multi-forest, 24x7 organization. You have an advanced understanding of services such as DNS, DHCP, IIS and Windows clustering, Microsoft PKI, Group Policy, Kerberos, NTLM, AD object management, trust relationships, AD replication, and permissions.
• You have 3+ years of experience within an industry-standard IAM tool such as Okta, integrating Active Directory identities and configuring applications for SSO.
• You have 3+ years of experience administrating cloud infrastructure in AWS or Azure. (Including familiarity with infrastructure as code, Azure Virtual Desktop, Azure Hybrid AD Join, AWS ALB and Route 53, IAM roles, KMS, and Certificate manager)
• You have experience using API calls and a major scripting language (eg. Powershell or Python) to manage resources and perform automation tasks.
• You understand firewalls, load balancers, VPN, the TCP/IP protocol, and other enterprise network technologies.
• You will work with EA's software developers to help integrate their tools and workflows into our password and secrets management systems (Hashicorp Vault and Beyond Trust Privileged Identity Manager).
• 3+ years experience as an Office365 Exchange online administrator, and Exchange 2013+ hybrid administration.
• 3+ years experience administrating virtual infrastructure in VMware 6.5+ or HyperV.
• Certifications in Windows Server Identity, OKTA, Hashicorp Vault, AWS, Azure.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rop262-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.