Senior Technical Artist
Los Angeles, CA
The Information Technology group (EAIT) works as a global team to empower EA's employees and business operations to be creative, collaborative, and productive. As a digital entertainment company, EA's enterprise technology needs are diverse and span across game development, workforce collaboration, marketing, publishing, player experience, security, and corporate activities.
Our mission is to bring creative technology services to each of these areas, working across the company to ''ensure better play.
• You will report to the Director of IT
• You have experience in technical leadership, people management, and mentoring experience of a multi-site team
• You have experience working with business partners to influence and champion technical solutions which support and enable game development
• You will act as liaison between Business Stakeholders, Site IT, and Global IT Functions
• You will create a strategy to support the development studio of the future, with an on-prem and remote workforce.
• Continuous improvement of IT onboarding process - Remote IT onboarding process
• Setting and managing IT Desktop budget
• Software Lifecycle management and planning
• Responsible for asset management and tracking
• You will identify challenges and lead a team to develop technical solutions through automation and engineering best practices
• BS in Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
• You have 7 or more years of experience in all aspects of Studio Site IT
• You have 5 or more years of experience in leadership or management of IT teams
• You have knowledge of current Productivity, collaboration, and software development products
• Experience with IT Service Management Tools like ServiceNow
• Exceptional customer service and support skills both interacting with leadership and staff
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.