Designation: Intraday Team Manager
Job Location: Hyderabad
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Intraday & Incident Management
The Incident Management Team Manager manages our global incident analysts & surveillance analysts. Incident Management will manage the end-to-end problem management process, mitigating crisis and incident management, focusing both reactively on issue resolution, and on the prevention of problems in the future. You will help us maintain service continuity for our players, and you will be ready to embrace our culture and enhance our performance. You will have experience leading a high preforming team, solving complex problems, planning, partnering, and helping team members grow. You will work quickly and collaboratively to identify and assess the impact of player issues.
Additional responsibilities below:
• Lead monthly KPI improvement.
• Maintain and operate the run book for the department, supporting training and processes updates for the team.
• Oversee BCP Test plans for successful event preparedness.
• Audit outage calls to assess team performance and drive quality improvements.
• Review, develop and deploy mitigations for each event to minimize contacts to our frontline teams.
• Lead a daily sync with surveillance and analyst teams to ensure consistent messaging and team knowledge.
• Maintain and iterate the quality program for the team, evaluating every member of the team monthly to ensure process accuracy and the high team standards are maintained.
• Maintain our customer focus by Iterating and maintaining relationships with partners, ensuring visibility and customer satisfaction with incident management support.
• Audit hours and schedules to ensure coverage.
• Coach and develop goals quarterly and annually to ensure professional growth of the team members. • Drive continuous Team performance and improvements. Additional Information:
• Incident Management is an essential function and will require outside of business hours may require shift work including evenings, weekends, holidays
• Management of a 24-hour operation
• 2+ years management experience
• 2 years minimum Business Continuity and Crisis Management experience
• Proven leadership skills in complex organisations
• Prior experience working in a contact centre environment (video game industry is a plus).
• Experience in complex organization and in a contact centre environment
• Minimum of 5 years of people management experience
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in the contact centre business
• Experience leading global teams with varying work hours and locations
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d89qnm-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.