Internal Communications & Experience Specialist
Internal Communications & Experience Specialist - EA Worldwide Customer Experience
We are hiring an Internal Communications & Experience Specialist to join EA's Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) organization.
WWCE exists to help the world play. We support players across the globe in 13+ languages and value employees that will bring new ideas and perspectives to help make WWCE a great place to be and be from. We celebrate diversity and inclusion and aim to create great experiences for our employees as often as our players. We're looking for people that will come to the office or Zoom meeting excited to work and ready for some fun.
As an Internal Communications & Experience Specialist, you report to the Internal Communications & Experience Manager. You're passionate about communicating information in a creative and effective way. You partner with people across the organization to develop communication and experience plans, give advice on what and how to communicate a tricky message and write some communications yourself. You're a connector-filling information gaps by suggesting which comm channels are best to get the message out. You can communicate messages that your audience actually wants to read and have a knack for creativity in everything you do-from writing a news article to presenting a comm plan to emailing a group of reviewers. You're a natural communicator and word nerd-you're comfortable leading conversations and you like teaching others what you know.
• You give advice on or help outline emails and presentations.
• You write articles for our weekly newsletter and content for our main Slack channels.
• you manage an editorial calendar that includes multiple types of content across several channels.
• You attend meetings to hear what programs are coming up so you can recommend when and how they should tell people about them.
• You prepare communication and experience plans for your partners in CE.
• You plan impactful virtual events and leadership communications.
• You create messaging and materials for our internal comms and experience campaigns.
• You translate business strategy into understandable and effective employee communications.
• You use tools and creative solutions to measure the effectiveness of your work and report how we can use these metrics to improve future campaigns and messaging.
• You work as a brand guardian. You create, maintain, and promote brand guidelines in all our communications.
• You deeply engage with your work and are an advocate for the team's strategy, campaigns, and brand.
• You seek opportunities to collaborate both inside and outside of the team, working with key influencers to effect change in projects and throughout the organization.
• You have 5+ years experience in internal communications, writing, or related fields.
• You hold a bachelor's degree or graduate degree in communications or marketing-related fields.
• You have experience managing internal communication campaigns and channels and measuring their effectiveness.
• You have experience producing content across a variety of channels, including video, podcast, and live events such as all-hands meetings.
• You have experience switching between strategic, long-term thinking and fast, daily execution.
• You have experience producing large internal events.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roe1w6-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.