Our Marketing Team at large exists to tell the story of Electronic Arts and expand the positive power of play. This encompasses all our amazing games and experiences, including The Sims, Madden NFL, FIFA, Apex Legends, Battlefield 2042, and It Takes Two (Game of the Year, 2021). At the forefront of building meaningful relationships with our players around the world, we're a multi-functional group driven by social purpose and inclusive values. We develop the strategic vision of our products, run world class multi-channel campaigns, execute on global engagement across all touch points, and make sure our brand is consistently awesome everywhere we show up.
Reporting to the Head of Global Social Impact, you will create and manage a portfolio of national-level partnerships with organizations that represent the Black, Latinx, Women's, LGBTQIA+, AAPI and Ability communities. You will work closely with internal business partners to achieve cross-functional alignment, while also serving as the external point-person for said partnerships - ensuring accountability and impact for the enterprise as well as the selected organizations and the communities they represent. You will work closely across all functions of the Social Impact organization as well as key internal business partners including DEI, Next Gen Talent, Brand and Communications, and others to ensure that partnerships leverage the full breadth of EA's unique assets and capabilities and meet the needs of the communities and the enterprise.
• Create and manage a portfolio of social justice and equity partners representing the Black, Latinx, Women's, LGBTQIA+, AAPI and Ability communities
• Develop a framework for impact for the Inclusive Communities portfolio that incorporates existing (and new) KPIs from Social Impact, DEI, Next Gen Talent and any other appropriate business units
• Lead 'cradle-to-grave' administration of the partnerships (e.g., from signing the grant to closing it out and everything in between including financials, reporting etc.)
• Identify and engage closely with key internal and external stakeholders on the development and execution of partnerships, activities and activations related to EA's inclusive communities partnerships
• Monitor the impact of inclusive communities partnerships and regularly communicate progress to key business partners - especially Brand and Comms to ensure that results are being included in our overall purpose narrative
• Identify and incorporate where applicable best practices from our peers in the areas of inclusive communities
• 6+ years working directly at or partnering with affinity-led organizations that support social justice
• Experience in corporate social responsibility, government or nonprofit sector, ideally working in the inclusive communities, social justice and equity space
• Demonstrated success with partnership and portfolio management, especially with affinity-related organizations
• Experience working with different business units across an organization and aligning on shared goals and objectives
• Demonstrated ability to manage projects and prioritize against multiple priorities with different timeframes
• Experience resolving issues through understanding conflicting inputs, achieving shared agreement, and proposing go-forward solutions
• Ability to work effectively at both a strategic and tactical level
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Expertise with Microsoft Suite of tools including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Smartsheets and other cloud management tools like Google drive
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqbexx-44-197-230-180-42 in your application.