Software Engineer - Unreal Engine
Remote / Virtual
Implementation Manager (Project Manager)
Our Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) team exists to help the world play. We support players across the globe in 13+ languages and value employees that will bring new ideas and perspectives to help make WWCE a great place to be and be from. We celebrate diversity and inclusion and aim to create great experiences for our employees as often as our players. We are looking for people to come to the office or Zoom meeting excited to work and ready for some fun.
And we want you to join us. We are hiring an Implementation Manager. This is an individual contributor role supporting WWCE as a part of the Business Execution Partner team. You will ensure the Operational Organization is ready to receive the completed work and that they are well informed of what you are delivering. You will report to the Manager of Business Execution Partners for Worldwide Customer Experience.
The Implementation Manager will:
• Manage cross-regional projects, including vendor teams
• Develop the implementation project plan residing within the master project plan
• Help identify teams that need to participate in a specific implementation effort
• Work with multiple team members to coordinate operational readiness tasks
• Oversee operational readiness tasks for multiple projects within a product line
• Identify and escalate to product line when teams are not meeting commitments for delivery
• Report on progress against the implementation plan
• Run product line retrospectives and follow-up on their action items
• Manage issues and risks related to the operational readiness
• Arrange meetings, take meeting notes, and follow up on action items
• Manage the Confluence page for the Business Execution team
A successful Implementation Manager understands:
• Contact Center operations
• Project or product life cycles
• PMO standards
• Agile and Waterfall methodologies
• Risk and dependency tracking and mitigation
• Work with multiple teams in a matrix environment
• Be flexible and adaptable to changing business models and organizational structures
• Help identify teams and work needed for implementing new engagements
• 2+ years as a project manager or 4+ years as a project coordinator
• Bachelor's degree: technical or engineering background preferred
• CSM or CAPM certifications preferred
• Mastery of Confluence, Google Suite, JaaS, and PPM software, such as Hive
• Management of multiple concurrent projects
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d28bb6-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.