Head Of Operations
At EA, we believe in delivering meaningful gaming experiences to our players, anytime, anywhere. We are building an entertainment network that enables a continuous play experience, making it easy for players to discover and enjoy games and content they love, while connecting with friends and communities through meaningful, shared experiences. This will be delivered through a seamless network journey across devices and unlocked through a persistent player ID. This digital transformation gives EA the opportunity to strengthen our technological foundation, foster deeper player to player relationships, and build lasting personalized player relationships with our brands.
What the Head of Operations will do in EAX:
• You will report to the Senior VP of EAX, to support and partner on all development responsibilities, while managing an organization to maximize effectiveness for all product development processes with a return on investment framework.
• Improve organizational capability to ensure that we have practical systems in place to support quality and creative development with efficient and repeatable processes.
• Establish and refine resource allocation for product development across all projects.
• Bring a systems mindset to process design (using data, metrics tracking and project auditing) for goals, management operating systems, resource allocation and organizational design.
• Create a performance ''dashboard'' for tracking and reporting information.
• Support and cultivate culture - embed values of passion with purpose, creative innovation, quality and one community (based on inclusiveness, transparency and trust) into how we work and how we hold our people accountable; be the standard bearer for these values.
• You will lead 3-year strategic planning process which consists of a production plan, location strategy and high-level resource plan.
• You will lead special projects demonstrating expertise in strategic and complex negotiations and integrations.
• You will partner with central functions in marketing, publishing and technology to establish appropriate goals and service level agreements.
• You will manage our operating and capital budgets, resource budget, quality, and predictability targets.
• Apply change, risk and resource management. Manage required changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
Who You Are:
• 10+ years of operations and leadership experience.
• Leadership skills with the ability to challenge and influence a variety of partners.
• You can create high impact business cases and present to the leadership team.
• Change management skills, i.e., comfortable with ambiguity and constant change, yet able to set priorities and build commitments.
• Self-starter who can solve problems.
• Committed to predictable delivery and risk management.
• Collaborative communicator, customer-focused with decision-making and leadership of teams.
• You have a passion for games and entertainment, understanding the complexities of production and business nuances.
• In-depth experience in digital development best practices with a passion for creating amazing user experiences.
• A driver of technical software product, who wears a ''business hat'' and has a P&L mindset.
• You have led teams within a global organization with multi-location development.
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality.
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, of course, free video games and more!
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.