The future of entertainment is interactive, and our Marketing team plays an important role in this future by building content, culture, and community around our brands. We empower audiences to Play, Create, Watch, and Connect across our amazing franchises and experiences, including The Sims, Madden NFL, EA SPORTS FC, Apex Legends, and Battlefield. We're a multi-functional group, with world-class expertise in building fandoms, driving interactive storytelling, and positioning our franchises at the center of the broader entertainment ecosystem.
As the Global Social Media Manager for EA SPORTS FC, you will help shape and execute the social media strategy for our English Language channels spanning TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Reporting to the Global Social Media Lead, you will curate and manage content that engages fans across the globe, fosters community interaction and elevates the EA SPORTS FC brand. This role allows for hybrid work model with office days at our EA Vancouver office
• You manage the daily social and campaign execution and rollout of content to our owned social channels across FC Brand and Ultimate Team accounts on all channels,
• You will maintain the EA SPORTS FC social calendar that enables both the social team and wider CFX groups to plan posting schedules.
• You will write copy for content on social channels that aligns with the EA SPORTS FC brand voice to ensure consistent tone and language across all touchpoints.
• You will collaborate with the FC Brand, Creative, Creator/Community, Integrated Communications, and Production teams to develop the social output for our marketing campaigns.
• You will report on social performance and use your understanding of platforms to interpret data and share insights.
• You will use your understanding of the latest social media trends, platforms, and content to suggest new ways to engage our communities across FC social channels and campaigns.
• Passion and experience playing EA SPORTS FC/FIFA series
• Minimum 5 years experience working with online communities, social media, journalism, online marketing, content creation or equivalent
• Strategic and creative thinker with the ability to present new ideas
• Comfortable working mulitple projects and managing deliverables
• Proficiencient using social scheduling tools, social listening tools, Adobe suite
BC COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these locations. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location. EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• British Columbia (depending on location e.g. Vancouver vs. Victoria):º $77,600 - $119,000 CAN Annually
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including vacation (3 weeks per year to start), 10 days per year of sick time, paid top-up to EI/QPIP benefits up to 100% of base salary when you welcome a new child (12 weeks for maternity, and 4 weeks for parental/adoption leave), extended health/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, disability insurance, retirement plan to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy5q0q-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.