Global Real Estate Contracts Specialist
Electronic Arts is looking for a Global Contracts Specialist to join our Real Estate team who will support the high volume of world wide contracts for leases and new construction projects. EA has a fun, diverse culture, and we care about building inspirational environments for our creative employees.
As Global Real Estate Contracts Specialist at Electronic Arts, you will ensure that the reviews and approvals of all contracts occur on time and all post-signature requirements are tracked and actioned, thereby improving the timeliness of vendor set-ups/purchase orders, fulfilment of contractual obligations and overall compliance. You will also maintain full transparency on the contract status, highlighting risks and process improvement areas with relevant partners. We ask that you have curiosity, a lot of determination and love contributing to a team effort. You will report to the Director of Real Estate (EMEA & APAC). Come join our incredible team in this exciting and fundamental new role!
What You'll Do:
• You will initiate and monitor the status of all new or renewing Real Estate agreements / leases ('Contracts') in negotiation, under internal reviews to ensure approvals and completion.
• You will manage lease execution formalities with signatories and file completed copies.
• You will co-ordinate with EA internal partners for the compliance of non-standard lease terms.
• You will report on status, communicate issues preventing completion and help to improve processes.
• You will conduct vendor set-ups overseeing vendor communications, sharing of requirements, completing required documents.
• You will raise and amend POs to ensure contractual terms are met, scope of work is accurate and vendors understand EA invoicing protocols.
• You will provide transparency to PO approvers of the compliance steps, budgets and contractual deal terms.
• You will contribute and provide administrative support for the Regional RE Directors and team.
What We're Looking For:
• 2+ years of experience of vendor and contract management in a growing company
• Collaborative – you are someone who can push things along in the process removing blocks and barriers.
• Accountable – you understand the degrees of urgency/materiality without instruction.
• Motivated to achieve – a combination of the above – someone who can judge and decide when time for action and decision is required and how to escalate and resolve.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r113jm-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.