Games Advisor: German Speaking
WWCE - Games Advisor
#WeAreEA, and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We believe in acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
You will be a part of EA's Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) organization. The Customer Experience organization strives to make EA known for taking care of its players. We're players taking care of players and people talking to people – whenever, wherever, and however they need us.
We're looking for all the best kinds of people to provide a signature experience for our players. Do you want a job that inspires you, while giving you room to enjoy your life? WWCE is a team that fosters that. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself. Join us!
EA's Games Advisors are fans of video games and the gaming industry. They are also passionate about helping people and giving great customer service. They are on teams with other Games Advisors and report to a Customer Experience Team Manager.
• Establish credibility and relationship with our players
• Identify trends, escalate issues, and provide feedback for problems players have
• Troubleshoot technical issues for consoles, PCs, Macs, and mobile devices
• Troubleshoot account issues including billing, security, and restoration
• Work with players through chat, email, or phone
• Have a positive approach when faced with challenges
• Use all available information to resolve every player the first time they contact us
• Keep player account information and EA internal information secure and confidential
• Work shifts and holidays based on the needs of the team and players
• Follow all policies in World Wide Customer Experience.
• One+ year of experience in the customer service industry, a face-to-face, progressive and independent environment
• Maintain or exceed high-quality expectations with every customer interaction
• Verbal and written fluency in English(this will be assessed with a typing and writing test)
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to comply to improvements in processes as they happen
• Effective time management skills
• Work at a PC for long periods of the day
• Work with large and small teams for feedback and improvement
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.