We are looking for an accomplished Gameplay Engineer to join our experienced team of developers working on an exciting new mobile game. This is an opportunity for you to join a team of veterans and help create the vision and execution of a compelling, creative, and immersive experience. You will report to our Engineering Manager.
• You will help establish best practices for game system implementation and workflows
• You'll Work with our team's Designers, Artists, and other Engineers to provide scalable gameplay features
• Write technical designs based on gathered requirements
• Provide software engineers on team with high-quality code review feedback
• You will work comfortably within a distributed team environment
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience
• You should have 3+ years of game development experience with 3+ years in a related role ideally working on a core mobile game
• Solid Experience with Unity and C#
• Experienced in mobile development for iOS and Android
• Demonstrate ownership and commitment to projects/tasks
• History of working with inclusive game development team
• Preferred: Experience implementing online multiplayer game systems, Typescript proficiency and an Avid gamer with a passion for creating top-quality games, 4x and strategy genre experience is a bonus.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.