Sr Technical Program Manager - Cloud Platform
We are looking for an accomplished Gameplay Engineer to join our experienced team of developers working on an exciting new mobile game. This is an opportunity for you to join a team of veterans and help create the vision and execution of a compelling, creative, and immersive experience. You will report to our Engineering Manager.
• You will help establish best practices for game system implementation and workflows
• You'll Work with our team's Designers, Artists, and other Engineers to provide scalable gameplay features
• Write technical designs based on gathered requirements
• Provide software engineers on team with high-quality code review feedback
• You will work comfortably within a distributed team environment
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience
• You should have 3+ years of game development experience with 3+ years in a related role ideally working on a core mobile game
• Solid Experience with Unity and C#
• Experienced in mobile development for iOS and Android
• Demonstrate ownership and commitment to projects/tasks
• History of working with inclusive game development team
• Preferred: Experience implementing online multiplayer game systems, Typescript proficiency and an Avid gamer with a passion for creating top-quality games, 4x and strategy genre experience is a bonus.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.