Gameplay Designer- Remote Friendly
We are looking for a Gameplay Designer to join our experienced team of developers to build an exciting new Star Wars mobile strategy game, reporting to the Lead Designer. As part of the team, you will be a Feature Owner, working with all disciplines to develop new features that extend the player experience. This is an opportunity for you to join our distributed team building new flagship titles for EA Mobile and is remote-work friendly.
• Work with Product Management and Player Research to identify new feature opportunities to fulfill our players' needs and and improve performance
• Perform competitor benchmarking and analysis of comparable features
• Write in-depth feature specifications for gameplay systems and content
• Work with Experience Design and Art teams to establish the player experience, interface, and asset needs
• Be the Feature Owner, partnering with Production teams to build the feature
• Implement design data and content using internal design tools
• Balance and tune your features in a live environment with the help of Product Management and Analytics
• 3+ years in Gameplay, Systems, or Content design in a professional role
• Deep familiarity with mobile Strategy games or Hero RPGs and their players
• Can analyze, deconstruct, and design complex, interconnected gameplay systems
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience designing games with heavy reliance on Live Services
• Economy design experience
• Programming or scripting experience
• Star Wars brand knowledge
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkkek8-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.