A Game Product Manager for our Mobile franchises should think like a player as well as a business owner and must be able to translate player behaviors into KPIs and translate the KPIs into revenue-enhancing decisions. The Lead Product Manager's mission is to drive the financial performance of the game forward, in close collaboration with the Line Producer and Live Producer. The candidate will be responsible for identifying opportunities and strategies to drive increased performance in the areas of Acquisition, Engagement, and Monetization (AEM).
You must be passionate about, and represent the voice and needs of, our customers and partners within that game. This individual will work closely with the game director to drive best-practice strategies in defining and fine-tuning the game economy. This position is a metrics-driven role and the candidate will drive the effort to optimize performance against the AEM targets for all titles.
• Conduct and communicate in-depth analysis of in-game economy trends using data insights and strong business acumen to impact top-line KPIs.
• Interface with creative, business, and technical operations to make sure that product requirements incorporate inputs from various stakeholders
• Define, design, and manage key game features that further the overall strategic vision of the product including maximizing acquisition, engagement, and monetization.
• Partner with Product Managers in Asia to drive location'/market-specific features and campaigns
• Create, balance, and optimize economy models for virtual economies.
• Track performance on a daily basis, communicate weekly KPIs to internal and external stakeholders and adjust designs'/plans accordingly.
• Develop and implement game health review cycles that carefully consider internal and external feedback as well as key product metrics to continually improve the product.
• Build top-down and bottom-up models to inform product roadmap and mitigate risk.
• Leverage Data Analytics, A'/B testing, Push Notifications, and other partner tools to drive KPIs.
• Track and develop an expert-level understanding of the mobile gaming industry, including developing the ability to qualitatively and quantitatively teardown mobile games.
• Learn, have fun and build games that millions of people love to play.
Required Skills'/Personal Requirements:
• Previous experience in product management for successful F2P consumer-facing products
• Experience leading a team and partnering with a wide span of internal groups dispersed across the globe.
• Strong analytical skills and experience with data-driven product design and decision-making.
• Experience with structured, hypothesis-driven product improvements, rigorous metrics analysis, consumer insights, and design experimentation
• Experience defining specs or PRDs with clear technical requirements, user flows, and wireframes.
• Experience with multivariate testing in web or mobile products.
• Strong in Excel, ability to create models and simulators for free-to-play economies.
• Passion for games and strong player empathy. Ability to critically evaluate design, art, and economy that influence player behavior.
• Strong communication and writing skills, with experience preparing and presenting decks to various stakeholders. Ability to effectively communicate both creative and technical feedback to a diverse group of stakeholders.
• Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to juggle priorities and projects.
• Worked in a fast-paced AGILE development environment.
• Self-motivated team player that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day.
• Open to feedback and thinks outside of the box.
• Loves games. Avid mobile gamer.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.