Game Lifecycle Management, Senior Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
As the Senior Manager leading the Game Lifecycle Management team, you will report to the Director of Experience Integration. You will lead the team that defines our customer experience strategies for all of our games and services and executes against that strategy including launch readiness plans and monitoring the health of the experience post-launch.
You will use the knowledge you have about our games, close working relationships with the contact center operations team, product management, and combine that with your knowledge of the strategic vision for CE's roadmap to influence game features, design more player-friendly processes, and identify tools needed for Advisors to support our portfolio.
EA's Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) organization exists to inspire the world to play. We support players across the globe in 13+ languages. We value people who will bring new ideas and perspectives to help make WWCE a great place to be and be from. We celebrate diversity and inclusion. It's just as important for us to create great experiences for our people as for our players. We're looking for people to come to the office (or Zoom meeting) excited to work and ready for some fun.
• Manage a team Game Lifecycle Managers and Sr Game Lifecycle Managers
• Set team vision, create team goals, and manage individual performance
• Conduct regular 1x1s, provide team ongoing feedback and ensure team has current development plans
• Collaborate across WWCE and studio teams to understand game strategy, new features, and issues that could affect the player experience
• Design CX strategies to improve the player experience, reduce player friction, and align with studio and CE support vision
• Work with the Experience Design organization to make sure we are designing experiences that meet our places expectations
• Ensure CX strategies and launch readiness plans are ready and delivered on time to support the games and services at launch
• Partner with contact center operations and insights to understand top reasons for player contacts, features causing friction and develop plans to reduce them
• Partner with product management on new products or features needed to support CX strategies including new roadmap requests and driving feature adoption throughout strategy
• Communicate across WWCE and other important partners for CX strategies, launch readiness and post-launch performance including lessons learned, best practices
You'll love this job the most if you:
• Enjoy building relationships and trust to form business partnerships across the company
• Excel at seeing the big picture and combining technology, process, communication and, most importantly, people, to solve complex problems
• Bring organization to chaotic environments that require many diverse team members to come together as one to succeed
• Creatively problem solve, and apply new thinking when approaching and defining solutions
• Succeed in fast-paced environments with frequent updates, curveballs, and pivots
• Are a confident communicator who likes to present and can share information in a way that all kinds of audiences can easily understand
• Can easily switch between strategic and tactical mindsets
• Are a team player who encourages collaboration and works well with peers across multiple departments
• 7+ years people management experience in a customer experience or related role
• Experience designing end-to end programmatic solutions that use technology and process to transform the customer experience
• Experience managing across the complete product lifecycle, from initial concept to end-of-life
• Work independently and collaboratively with diverse teams, both functionally and geographically
• Experience working with multiple all kinds of partners from different cultures and backgrounds
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, of course, free video games and more!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxowkj-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.