About FIFA Mobile
EA SPORTS™ FIFA Mobile is the world's most played football game on the mobile platform, serving millions of players from all around the world. We invite you to become part of the game development member for the Shanghai team and join us on this exciting adventure to make EA SPORTS™ FIFA Mobile the biggest sports game in the world.
Location & work model: Onsite in Shanghai
Report to: Game Designer Director
As an important member of the FIFA Mobile development team, you will work with experienced engineers and artists under the leadership of the Game Designer Director. You need to coordinate with the development team for feature development and also need to participate in the live event design.
• You are responsible for planning, design and requirement follow-up of the game system.
• You are responsible for the driving and coordination of programming, art and testing in the game development process.
• Propose continuous improvement and optimization of features through feedback such as data analysis and user research.
• Writing module design and planning solutions with the game as a whole.
• Push all departments to work together to make the planning plan into reality. This includes: program development with the program, co-testing, submission of relevant planning resources, testing with QA, re-examination of features.
• 2 or more years' experience in operations or designing for a live project, overseas experience is a plus.
• Experience with mobile game design.
• Hands-on experience all details of game development work
• Good team player and collaborative spirit.
• Proficiency in English reading and writing.
• Knowledge with football
• Experience operating at least one handheld game that has been produced
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r78ook-3-239-6-58-42 in your application.