The Information Technology group (EAIT) works as a global team to empower EA's employees and business operations to be creative, collaborative, and productive. As a digital entertainment company, EA's enterprise technology needs are diverse and span across game development, workforce collaboration, marketing, publishing, player experience, security, and corporate activities. Our mission is to bring creative technology services to each of these areas, working across the company to 'ensure better play.'
You will report to the Operation Manager, based in Bucharest, and you will have a team of supportive colleagues that would be happy to work with you in a flat organizational structure where you will be encouraged to be part of a diverse team.
• Work directly with Game Creation engineers and help them solve technical challenges
• Resolve issues involving project implementation, code error diagnosis, debugging, validation, and root cause analysis for the products/platforms assigned
• Build internal relationships with our development and product management teams to help communicate the priorities of our customers
• Improve product quality by injecting fresh ideas and bringing innovations to existing products or platforms, building automation
• You will develop additional software components for tasks associated with the projects/platforms, designing and debugging software applications.
• Participate in projects that improve overall product and documentation quality
• Participate in product/platform testing and updates
• Achieve knowledge transfer through the delivery of training, knowledge sessions, mentoring
• Help increase the team efficiency by sharing knowledge, providing feedback about best practices, writing tools/utilities
• Develop your technology skills and become a versatile IT professional
• Participate in weekend rotation and shifts
The team operates in a 24x7 support model, so the ability to work in shifts, on weekends and on holidays is required.
• Have experience of 3 years working with all customers
• Empathy for the customer experience
• manage your time, balancing multiple tasks with varying levels of priority and urgency
• Have the ability to express complex technical issues in simple and concise language
• Familiarity with database concepts (e.g., Oracle, SQL Server or Postgres)
• Understand technology concepts - virtualization, operating systems (Linux, Windows), cloud (AWS, Azure), networking (IP, routing, firewall), source code management platforms (GitLab, GitHub), container systems (Docker, Kubernetes), scripting (Python, Bash, Powershell)
Qualification in Computer Engineering or relevant experience
• Experience administrating Jira
• Background in System Engineering or administration
• Experience in Database configuration and administration
• Experience with any of the following AWS, Azure, Docker, VMware
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together experienced people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g30yyn-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.