Codemasters have an opportunity for a Game Analyst to join the team who will help analyse our Formula 1 development projects and game data to improve the game performance and player experience. You are a thoughtful, curious, person who has a passion for diving into data to solve our problems. Working closely with the F1 Analytics Manager and the Codemasters Analytics Director, in addition to working closely with the development team themselves, your insights will influence how we build and verify the quality of our games.
• Work with the F1 Analytics Manager and the Codemasters Analytics director to improve F1 franchise games using analytics and data analysis
• Take part in building advanced dashboards and provide insights for the relevant partners
• Present analysis and Indicators to the F1 studio and other important partners
• Take part in the game design process and provide analytics to improve the game
• Analyse large volumes of data to provide a clear picture of the game performance
• Use the latest cloud technology and BI tools to support the studio with game and business intelligence
• Work closely with data developers to make sure we have all the tracking for our analytics needs and help to solve data issues
• Be part of the EA analytics community and share F1 knowledge with other teams
• 1+ years' experience as a data analyst
• Experience working with big data volume
• Work in the gaming industry or similar industry
• Proficient in SQL
• Experience developing BI reports using BI tools (PowerBI / Looker / Tableau)
• Python / R exposure
• Familiarity with Snowflake, Jira / Trello
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• An investigative mindset
• Team player
• Customer-oriented – both to our players and to our partners
• A passion for F1 is desirable but not essential!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r072ym-34-230-9-187-42 in your application.