Senior Publishing Manager
Your responsibilities will include:
• Design telemetry logs to track in-game behaviors based on the game design and the request of stakeholders.
• Analyze daily performance data, including sales and in-game telemetry, to identify opportunities and challenges, then create strategies and tactics to drive results.
• Creation and maintenance of static and interactive dashboards, reports and ad-hoc queries.
• Perform regular deep dives to investigate player segments, behaviors, and spending habits.
• Evaluate the impact/success of game events, content updates and marketing campaigns.
• Communicate results of analysis with recommendations and impact to the stakeholders.
You will have:
• Fluent in Chinese and English critical.
• Strong practical experience of SQL critical.
• Fan of games, especially popular mobile games. Having your own understanding for games is a big plus.
• Fan of football is a big plus.
• Experience working with distributed data stores (Hadoop, Redshift etc.) a big plus.
• Experience of R or Python for data analysis, a big plus.
• Excellent data analysis skills required; experience of modeling, A/B testing, multivariate testing, machine leaning and statistics desirable.
• Proven ability to partner with cross-functional disciplines and influence effectively.
• Strong organizational skills & attention to detail.
• Ability to work collaboratively within a small team and effectively communicate across teams in different regions.
• Experience as an analyst within an agile corporate environment highly desirable but not critical.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxnm9o-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.