Want to be part of the team?
We're looking for a Front-End Engineer to join our LOC Engineering Team. This team manages the development of all applications and toolsets that allow the localization process to deliver video games in up to 20 languages.
What are you going to do as a Front-End developer (ReactJS) here at EA:
Your primary focus will be code quality, extensibility, and testability. You will be working with engineers and product owners to develop our TypeScript/React based web applications.
You will also spend time understanding our technology and make the best use of it to provide the toolset and infrastructure used to localize the games. Always aiming to extend and improve its functionality with reusability in mind.
You will be a part of the Loc Engineering Frontend Team and report to the technical leader of it.
The next great Front-End developer also needs:
• >2 year of professional experience working with ReactJS
• Experience with unit testing
• Experience with version control systems (Git)
• Experience with TypeScript is a big plus
• Previous experience working with Web tooling (NodeJS/NPM/Webpack…) is a plus
• Strong ability to write clean code and reusable components.
• Strong debugging skills and fluent in reading cod>e
• Previous experience in Agile environments is a big plus (Scrum, Kanban)
• Fluent in English (written and spoken).
• Strong teamwork spirit.
• Passion for solving complex and interesting problems
• A getting-things-done mindset and the motivation to keep improving
• …and, in general, the potential to sweep us off our feet!
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8qy6q-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.