Accounts Receivable Collector
Financial Risk Analyst (6 month contract)
Cologne, Germany or Lyon, France
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is tough. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
Electronic Arts are hiring for a Financial Risk Analyst, the position is based in our Cologne (Germany) or Lyon (France) office, reporting to the Senior Manager Controllership based in Lyon. You will ensure that financial risks of the sales channels are correctly valued and recorded. These risks include provision for promotions and returning product (SRA), Inventory provisions and Retro discounts for the US and Latam.
You will be responsible for analysing risk against channel management on return, price promotion, retro discount, and inventory provisioning. You will have strong reporting skills, communicating to the corporate team on all financial risk situations in accordance with the regional Financial Director. Ensure periodic review of financial risks with Financial Director, Country Manager, Controllership Team and FP&A. Support internal and external Audit review.
What a Financial Risk Analyst does at EA:
• Run the provision calculation for price promotions and returning product (SRA) for specific territories.
• Manage the review at month end to provide accurate provision calculation.
• Support the forecasting process.
• Analyse the P&L and Balance Sheet impact of the provision. Other ad-hoc analysis to support management
• Partner with the sales department and Demand Planning on pricing strategy.
Retro Discounts (dependent on country)
• Run the monthly/quarterly Retro Discounts provision calculation for each customer
• Provide an ongoing support to our Commercial Department and Credit Control Team
• Review on monthly/quarterly basis the impact of inventory by territories.
The next great EA Financial Risk Analyst also needs:
• Business Degree or finance background, including accounting skills
• Excellent IT skills - Advanced Microsoft excel (can perform complex functions)
• Excellent communicator with strong influencing skills
• Proactive and problem solving attitude, who works well independently
• Motivated Self-starter with the ability to build and maintain relationships in a remote management structure
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2qon7-3-234-244-105-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.