We're EA-the world's leading video game publisher. You're probably familiar with many of our titles-Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Apex Legends, Battlefield, Need for Speed, and Star Wars, to name but a few. We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is not easy. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Our Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team helps provide strategic partnership to leaders across EA. We achieve this through engaging with our partners to understand our broad strategy, analyzing data, and delivering insights to help guide EA's performance. You will partner with our Brand Strategic Growth team and Positive Play Group (PPG) and will report into our Sr. Manager of FP&A supporting Brand, PPG and International Marketing. Our Brand Strategic Growth team focuses on Competitive Gaming/eSports and EA subscription services. PPG is a team dedicated to ensuring a gaming environment for our players that is fun, fair, inclusive and safe for all.
What You'll Do:
• Business Partnering with our Brand Strategic Growth and Positive Play teams. Build relationships with partners and collaborate to work toward a goal
• Provide deep financial analysis focused on a variety of areas such as maximizing profitability or resource allocation
• Prepare, hold, and present business reviews for leaders focused on the story (not just data) with clear insights and relevant presentation material
• Drive results by partnering on business-related projects such as modeling business scenarios and tracking performance metrics
• Support Central Marketing Headcount with Business Operations Planning
• Financial Close, Forecasting, Reporting and Analysis support. Lead the financial forecast and provide analysis to highlight variance drivers and identify opportunities to mitigate risk / improve performance
• Partner with the Accounting group to manage Close deliverables, process and reporting
• Implement reporting tools
• Drive FP&A ExcellencePlay a crucial role in building and retaining our excellent FP&A team
• Identify and lead projects to improve and automate forecasting and reporting processes
Who You Are:
• • Lead the development of plans and to influence through communication
• Comfort with navigating complex decisions to ensure partner agreement
• Comfort with problem solving and creative solutioning
• Experience and Technical Skills:
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 5 years of related financial experience
• Experience with P&L management, budgeting, forecasting and analysis
• Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint expertise required, knowledge in Anaplan, Hyperion Essbase, Tableau and Oracle
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d88q8k-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.