Finance Manager – EU Channel & Promotions
The role is responsible for ensuring that financial risks of the European sales channels are correctly valued and recorded. These risks include supporting the sales teams on their price promotion decisions and providing value added feedback. This role will have a support from controllership team.
This will mean:
• A key member of a Worldwide team reporting into the Senior Finance manager, working directly with all levels of management.
• Ownership of the calculation for price promotions in Europe.
• Model, review and have an in-depth understanding of product life cycles assumptions.
• Lead the monthly, quarterly, and year-end close processes including
• Reviewing reporting packs and variance analysis prepared by EU channel analyst.
• Researching and documenting historical trends of past pricing strategies and actions.
• Collaborating with members of the international team to consolidate and review Worldwide channel and price promotion initiatives.
• Lead monthly/quarterly pricing promotion forecast process
• Strong partnership with cross functional teams (local and remote) on potential transaction and pricing strategies to improve quality of the provision. Key business partners include FP&A, Controllership, Account Receivable, Sales, Demand Planning.
• Documenting financial and accounting conclusions related to the channel and price promotion process
• Supporting the inventory provisioning process on EU stock.
• Support the EU build process to ensure adequate levels of stock
• Continually review existing reporting and processes for areas of improvement and development.
• Assist Audit review with KPMG: methodology, calculation, and B/S reconciliation
• Support digital transformation initiatives within the business
• Creates regular and ad hoc analysis to support financial results and operations
• Leading both finance and business projects
• Effectively manage two offshore direct reports
The following skills are necessary to be successful in this challenging position:
• BA in Finance, Accounting, or Economics and 3-5 years of relevant business experience, including demonstrated success as a people-manager
• Good financial and accounting skills required,
• Financial tools experience with Oracle and Power BI preferred. Strong knowledge of Excel required
• Experience with design, production, and consolidation of management reporting, including forecasts and plans
• Effective time management, work prioritization and the ability to work independently
• Able to handle multiple and often competing priorities
• Strong presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills
• Proactive and problem-solving attitude
• Track record of process improvement
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8zwn9-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.