Finance Headcount Manager
Vancouver, BC, CA
We are excited for you to join our organisation as a Finance Headcount Manager. In this role, you will develop and implement processes to improve our forecasting and reporting for the operational workforce planning within the EA Sports organisation. You will report to the Director – Financial Planning & Analysis of EA Sports and the Director – Financial Planning & Reporting. Your expertise is instrumental in helping us reach our strategic objectives.
What You'll Do:
You will partner across the EA Sports Operations and Talent Acquisition teams (and other partners across Finance, IT, and People Experience/HR) to tackle high impact and project-based work relative to ongoing priorities. This includes many of the following responsibilities:
Major Responsibilities & Related Activities
• You will partner with Operations Leads and Talent Acquisition team to approve positions for hiring, and initiate the creation of hiring requisitions per business staffing plans
• Serve as a strategic ally to offer guidance and influence decisions
• Promote consistency in processes across multiple EA Sports organizations
• Reconcile that partners' needs are reflected across disparate systems
• Help develop and implement processes to improve operational planning activities and successful adoption of future system enhancements
• Provide accurate workforce reports, dashboards, and presentations to partners, highlighting important insights for workforce planning strategies.
• 5+ years of relevant experience in financial planning & analysis
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of working experience
• Proficient in Business Intelligence tools like Power BI or Tableau, VBA, SQL, with skills in analysing complex data sets
• Expertise in Excel and Google Sheets
• Experience with Anaplan is preferred
• Demonstrated expertise in delivering clear and meaningful insights to partners and maintain professional relationships at all organizational levels
• Demonstrated experience in project and change management
'BC COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these locations. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• British Columbia (depending on location e.g. Vancouver vs. Victoria):
º $77,600 - $119,000 CAN Annually
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including vacation (3 weeks per year to start), 10 days per year of sick time, and after 3 months of service - extended health/dental/vision coverage and basic life insurance.'
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv8nbn-44-200-77-92-42 in your application.