We're looking for a highly talented and dedicated Experience Designer who thrives in fast paced development and live service environments. In this diverse role, you will design, build and implement our mobile games user interfaces, from initial flows and wireframes, through to prototypes and final in game layouts in addition to animations and effects.
• Design layout concepts and assets .
• Develop assets related to UI – such as icons, etc.
• Quickly previsualize designs for approval.
• Developing and maintaining design documentation, including but not limited to mechanics, guidelines, UI flows, game loops and progression.
• Design and implement an aesthetically beautiful, innovative and friendly user experience.
• Work closely with the UI Engineers to implement UI features.
• Rapidly iterate and develop solutions to design challenges while following creative and art direction.
• Work within a small, motivated team and communicate effectively.
Required Skills and Experience
• 3+ years of professional game design experience.
• Excellent conceptual, illustration and graphic design skills.
• Understand image, color and text layout for image placement.
• Understand flow, composition, and design as they relate to the user experience.
• The ability to conceptualize abstract concepts into impressive on-screen visuals and animation.
• Strong understanding and experience applying UX interaction concepts.
• Proficiency in graphic tools: Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator.
• Ability to quickly learn in-house UI development tools.
• Scripting experience would be an advantage.
• Efficient and speedy work practices for quick turn-around time under deadline pressure.
• Experience with Unity3D preferred.
• Ability to adapt and be effective in a highly dynamic and agile environment.
• Passion for playing and making great games!
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.