Software Engineer in Test
Remote / Virtual
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We create games, content and online services across platforms. EA's game engine, Frostbite, powers games such as Madden NFL, EA SPORTS™ FIFA, Battlefield™, Need for Speed™, Dragon Age™, and Plants vs. Zombies™. The Frostbite team empowers EA's content creators to shape the future of gaming by improving our engine features and tools.
What does an Experience Designer Do?
As an Experience Designer, you will report to the Senior Manager of Experience Design. You will be part of a distributed team that's responsible for empowering our game creators to bring their ideas to life. You will do this by engaging with the Frostbite users to understand their needs and iteratively designing workflows that are simple and user-friendly.
Who we're looking for
You've worked with distributed, diverse teams (product management, engineering, content, documentation) to research and develop features that align with the product vision. You enjoy testing your ideas and use data to validate your design decisions. You're an expert in UI and UX design including the creation of icons, wireframes, concept sketches, high-fidelity mock-ups and functional prototypes.
You will need:
• A portfolio that contains multiple case studies, highlighting your outstanding visual and interaction design skills, and technical expertise.
• 2+ years of experience designing for complex, data-rich applications such as creative tools, game engines or productivity software
• 2+ years of experience using style guides and design systems
• Proficiency in multiple design and prototyping tools (Figma, Photoshop)
• Experience presenting complex concepts to different audiences (Product Managers, team members, engineers)
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players by combining the creativity, innovation, and passion of our team members. We have an inclusive culture and provide learning opportunities to employees so they can do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5wbb0-34-231-247-88-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.