Assistant Photo Producer
Please note this is a 24-month temporary position.
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
The Challenge Ahead:
Our Marketing Innovation team is focused on bringing never before seen experiences to players that are closely linked to our games and campaigns. An essential part of this is the role of technology, and how it forges a link between our players and the worlds we create.
To harness this power and drive the vision we are looking for a strong Product Designer to help tailor our next big experiences. If you share the same passion, apply today and you might become the next member of an extraordinary team that is carving out a new path in the industry, reporting directly to the Senior Director, Marketing Innovation.
What a Product Designer does at EA
As a Product Designer you will create the next generation of product and marketing experiences for our players, changing the way they engage with our content and campaigns across EA. Tailoring these experiences by visualizing new concepts, gathering requirements, creating new user journeys, wireframes and prototypes will be at the forefront of your daily responsibilities. Using your expertise in UX, interactive/visual design, and UI, you will be a high value contributor focused on bringing innovative products to life.
• Create outstanding designs using your knowledge of the user-centered design process.
• Use the right tools for the right job. Draw, prototype, code, and verbalise. Whatever communicates the idea best.
• Conduct partner interviews, requirement gathering sessions and organizational research to understand all user requirements.
• Contribute to product strategy inserting the voice of the user into teams and EA at large.
• Provide feedback on other designers' work through brainstorms, work sessions, reviews, and presentations.
• Help pitch new experience concepts to our studio and marketing partners.
• Direct and provide guidance to colleagues of all levels and skills, both in-house and external, ensuring we track and communicate progress to leadership from concept to completion.
• Bachelor's degree in design, HCI or a design-related field, plus 5+ years professional design practice, or equivalent experience
• An outstanding portfolio demonstrating experience delivering many digital products such as dynamic websites, immersive experiences, SAAS applications. Experience with game engines is a bonus.
• Experience creating and contributing to projects which touch on the unknown
• An understanding of the product lifecycle and building and iterating on products with large and established user-bases.
• Background in responsive design best practices and designing for the mobile web
• An understanding of presentation-layer code and experience in coding
• Fluent knowledge of Sketch, Figma, the Adobe Creative Suite and other design and rapid-prototyping tools
• Experience running user testing and measuring usability
• Outstanding ability to take audience through user experience in an accessible way
• Passionate about product trends and best practices
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.