Experience Designer - Visual
Remote / Virtual
Most companies call it HR. But at Electronic Arts, we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). PE is not just a play on words: it's a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impact
our teams' experience. For the better. We enable
our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
We're the Employer Brand team. And our brand is our People. Working within the Talent Acquisition and People Experience teams, we create an external employer identity that attracts and connects candidates to EA. Our greatest asset is our employees and we work with them to become brand ambassadors for our inclusive and creative workplace. We do this while supporting Electronic Arts' values of inclusion and driving our messages and stories to more diverse audiences.
As our Employer Brand Designer, you will lead the creative direction and execution of visual designs that represent our employer brand across our channels. The work you do will help us tell the unique stories of working at EA, and help us create a more accessible and inclusive experience for diverse job seekers globally. You will report to the Employer Brand Manager and lead the conceptualization, development, and creation of our employer brand visual communications across recruitment marketing, event promotion, digital assets, social media content, video, and more.
• Conceptualize and design a broad range of employer brand communications for both internal use and external talent attraction, working within EA Brand Guidelines for color, font, and graphic direction
• Inform and entertain our prospective candidate audiences across our channels through digital recruitment marketing including social media content, video, and gifs
• Oversee the design and implementation of internal projects such as PPT/Google Slides, infographics, document templates, swag, and more
• Oversee our brand for the Talent Acquisition organization, recognizing and replacing outdated branding, making suggestions for improved and consistent design, and presenting design concepts to internal partners
• Partner with our Employer Brand Specialist on project tracking, content calendars, event requirements, toolkit updates and more
• 2 or more years of experience in employer brand design, visual communications design, or related design field
• Excellent working knowledge of Adobe's Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects)
• You can tell stories and solve communication problems through branding and visual design
• You have experience with video editing
• You have experience maintaining design files, revisions, and final asset libraries
• You have a Portfolio with a wide range of visual communications
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d98wx4-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.