Contract: 12-month fixed term contract
Location: either UK or Vancouver
Working model: flexible working, as long as based in either of the above locations
Reporting to the Production Director and working with us in the EA SPORTS FC global production team - You will be part of a team of Producers tasked with delivering high quality video and design assets as part of our major global marketing campaign. You will manage campaign assets (key art, social content, trailers), brand design artwork, DOM (email images & video), and community content from briefing and creation through to deployment.
• Maintain asset trackers and sync with CFX teams and other partners to ensure understanding on asset production statuses and timing.
• Brief and execute creation of in-game assets for partners and vendors including working with game producers to understand asset availability.
• Organise frequent creative reviews with dev, brand, social, licensee's/licensors, and other team members to solicit feedback and approval on latest work.
• Create work back and production schedules based on delivery dates and keep interested parties updated on production deadlines, budgets & milestones
• Research and maintain content best practices and optimizations together with strategy teams.
• Initiate music licencing and composition requests with EA's music group, confirming usage, territory, timeline, and artist credits.
• Provide rapid response to executive and senior leadership team request for assets for special use cases, events, board meetings, award shows and so on.
• QC all assets for accurate spelling, required legal copy, ESRB ratings, correct end slate CTA's, and ensure files are error free.
• Send links to final assets including thumbnails, metadata, and video needed for final deployment.
• You are a master of influence, carefully balancing creative excellence with on time delivery while following budget constraints and looking for savings.
• You are an accomplished mediator and resolver of conflicts, able to help people and teams with opposing points of view come together and agree on goals and solutions.
• You can distil complex plans down to their path and proper milestones.
• You can work with us to lead the group into a level of compromise.
• You maintain ownership and keep members accountable and invested in great outcomes and high-quality content.
• You have a strong knowledge of EA SPORTS, football, and its culture.
• Basic editing ability and knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects a bonus.
• Bachelors in applicable field such as cinema/tv, video games, communications, media, etc.
• Demonstrated experience in asset production at video game or creative content studios.
• Willingness to travel on a basis for meetings and shoots.
• Comfortable working with a wide array of technical tools and workflows, including Airtable, Asana, Smartsheet, Frame.io, Frontify, Google Drive.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0qv16-44-200-117-166-42 in your application.