North American Football, Community Manager
EA SPORTS Madden NFL is the best-selling sports property in U.S. Video game history. Madden NFL is an immersive, simulation-based, authentic NFL interactive experience, empowering fans to play out their NFL fantasy of winning the Super Bowl (and much more). Madden NFL has entertained fans over three decades with more than 130 million lifetime units sold.
Madden NFL is developed at EA's Tiburon Studio in Maitland, FL, and Madrid, Spain by a team that prides itself on innovation and creative collaboration. We are looking for talent with a passion for sports to create experiences that connect with millions of football fans around the world to grow the love of the sport.
Dynamic Experience Producer
As a Dynamic Experience Producer, you will play a key role in improving our Sports titles through the personalization of the player experience. You should be a sharp, curious, and analytic individual who has a passion for leveraging data and research to design superior player experiences. You will coordinate the implementation of A'/B experiments and machine learning algorithms in our games, serving as the liaison to translate design questions into actionable projects supported by our data analytics teams. Your work on these projects will require managing the creation of in-game assets, executing on the proper player segmentation, governance, and timing windows to carry out research in-game personalization while adhering to experimental design directives. Your work will directly influence game design, driving an ever more dynamic player journey in our titles.
• Manages Messaging team initiatives for the team
• Formulates design hypotheses and partners with analytics to design experiments to validate these hypotheses
• Uses experiment outcomes to pitch new features to support the dynamic player experience.
• Partners with analytics to define data capture needs to support experimentation.
• Documents experiments, outcomes, and resulting business actions that are taken.
• Communicates clearly (and as often as needed) with team members and business stakeholders.
• Supports senior team members with data validation, identification, and retrieval.
• Develop a short-term and long-term content strategy.
• Oversee internal and external content approvals.
• Collaborate with other teams to deliver relevant content to users.
• Create content calendars and ensure timely delivery of content.
• • BA or BS in Business, Marketing, Economics, or related field.
• 2+ years of Experience in a consumer products-oriented industry gaming, entertainment, or e-commerce.
• Ability to effectively communicate with people at various levels of business and technical expertise, including the ability to simplify difficult technical concepts.
• Experience with A'/B testing
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.