At Glu, we believe all marketing is performance marketing. And the User Acquisition team is at the center of converting Glu's business strategy into results. The User Acquisition team sits within the Marketing Organization at Glu alongside Product Marketing, Creative, and PR.
The Director, User Acquisition & Campaign Management will own the user acquisition function in all its forms:
• Paid campaigns across mobile UA, digital marketing, and offline channels
• Network cross promotion campaigns across Glu's portfolio of products and services
• Organic optimization of our store presence on 1st Party Platforms: Apple App Store, Google Play Store, and Amazon.
• Growth Platform development priorities to support acquisition strategies and tactical execution
We are looking for someone who has a proven track record for leading teams, demonstrating a growth mindset, and understanding the customer.
• The Director, Campaign Management will be responsible for managing the UA team and working cross functionally with Product Marketing, Product Management, BI, and Finance to achieve business results.
What You'll Be Doing:
• Focusing on the customer. Designing capabilities for the team to acquire the right customers through focused, segmented, and data-driven acquisition strategies across paid channels and our own cross promotional network.
• Leveling up the team. Developing talent driven strategies and plans that encourage the team to learn and improve. Creating growth paths for star performers who will scale our business.
• Growing the business by partnering cross functionally with Product Marketing, Product Management, BI and Finance to exceed business results (installs, retention, and revenue).
• Ideating new capabilities and features to be developed on Glu's Growth Platform that are supported by a data driven business case.
• Working with key ad network platforms to strategically drive solutions for Glu's business.
• Revenue and EBITDA
• Marketing ROI by program and channel
• Total new customer growth and lifetime value
• Employee engagement survey results
You'll be a great fit if you have:
• 8 years of relevant experience in user acquisition for mobile games, apps or digital service
• Bachelor's degree in math, engineering, economics, finance, business or other quantitative field. MBA a huge plus.
• Growth Mindset: ability to prioritize challenges, plan, develop strategies, and move tactics forward on time and on budget.
• Experience running cross promotional campaigns within a company with a network of related products & services.
• Advanced data skills; strong analytics background including data manipulation and technical data requirements for UA operations
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment while converting the ambiguous into action.
• Excellent communication skills with executive leadership and direct reports.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqmo71-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.