IT Studio Administrator
Director, Studio Analytics
Data is everywhere. Over the past decade, the term ''data'' has evolved from something only thrown about in Tech circles to the next buzzword that needs to be in every presentation. Here at EA, our goal is to use data to help bring about the best possible experiences to our players, both within and outside of the game. To do so, we need amazing thinkers and leaders to help bring us to the cutting edge of analytics, while guiding us through each new evolution of data.
The Studios Data Insights Mobile and Asia group is hiring a Director to lead data insights and analytics for our Europe and Middle East, Africa Portfolio, a leadership role with high visibility in which you would manage the accomplishments and the larger success of the studios and the portfolio that you support. Given the ubiquity of data, you will be responsible for ensuring that our game teams and EA as a whole have the most state of the art information, insights, and data products available at any point in time. An entrepreneurial spirit and a collaborative attitude will help set you apart in this role, as will the ability to work across different studio pillars to understand foundational insights needs and to, both directly and indirectly, impact partners to promote long-term data success for our titles.
• Reporting to the Sneior Director of Analytics you will develop the EMEA Mobile Data groups for Track20 and Chocolate Panda and working on beloved franchises like SimCity
• Bring true data democracy to your organization using self-service data tools and leveling-up insights with new data products
• Manage the short-term priorities and analyses of your teams while still focusing on the long-term vision for the games and how data can continue to evolve the player experience
• Oversee the data relationship with third-party publishers
• Collaborate across other regions (North America, APAC) to make use of the economies of scale of EA Mobile's Data organization and ensure long-term efficiencies
• 10+ years in a field working explicitly on data and data insights (analytics, data science, data engineering, machine learning), demonstrating experience in applying analytics to real-world problems
• 7+ years managing a group of data personnel with a mix of analyst and data science backgrounds
• Experience partnering with numerous partners to prioritize data projects and using data to influence product roadmaps and important decisions
• Gaming experience is a plus but not required
• Mobile experience is highly desirable
The Electronic Arts' Tracktwenty Studio in Helsinki, Finland is looking for new accomplished people to join us. Tracktwenty is the developer of the successful mobile title SimCity BuildIt. To date SimCity BuildIt has been played by more than 200 million gamers around the world and received multiple awards like the Best of Apple 2015. Now the studio is working on a new exciting title. Do you want to be part of the next big success on mobile?
• Located in the heart of historic Helsinki
• Modern studio with excellent employee benefits
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7o56-3-236-222-124-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.