Production Coordinator - Business Affairs
Redwood City, CA
We are looking for an attorney with 10+ years' experience to serve as Director, Public Policy and Government Affairs. The right candidate is an experienced, effective and practical attorney who can drive EA's public policy initiatives and oversee government engagement in the Americas.
You will report to EA's SVP, Legal and Government Affairs. Location is flexible.
Electronic Arts and the video game industry's policy issues are increasingly broad and encompass many areas where regulation, public policy, business and technology intersect. You will lead government relations efforts and shaping public policies that promote a framework where EA and our players can thrive.
• Monitor, track and analyze legislative, regulatory and public policy developments and identify emerging trends to assess potential impacts on EA; draft or contribute to amendments, comments and position papers.
• Advise internal stakeholders on matters of public policy, including external stakeholder perspectives, to inform and influence business decisions.
• Consult internal stakeholders to develop external policy positions that align with the business.
• Represent EA with regional trade associations, industry coalitions and other organizations to strategically drive public policy priorities.
• Advocate for EA externally on regulatory and policy issues, including with external stakeholders including government, legislators and regulators, NGOs and other policy stakeholders.
• Guide the company's interactions with government on specific policy and business initiatives and more generally to bring an understanding of EA's business and influence decisions.
• Build and maintain a network of stakeholders, including representatives from other game industry companies, associations, coalitions, and other potential third-party allies, with the purpose of aligning common interests and promoting the development and recognition of EA and the industry.
• Collaborate with adjacent internal teams on campaigns and initiatives with public policy, legislative or government relations impacts.
• J.D. and 10+ years' relevant experience, with both in-house and top-tier law firm or government experience;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, impeccable integrity, good judgment, strong analytical skills, and a keen sense of humor;
• Collaborative by nature and able to build strong partnerships;
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and ability to manage a diverse and complex workload;
• Ability to drive global, enterprise-wide policies and practices;
• Ability to engaged with government and regulatory officials;
• Ability to support and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders; and
• Willingness to travel domestically and internationally.
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, of course, free video games and more!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0mvv1-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.