At Electronic Arts, we are bringing together the creativity, talent and technology to connect players and deliver amazing experiences in entertainment. We thrive on passion and pioneering. It's the fuel that drives us to inspire the world to play.
Director of Integrated Communications, Apex
Responsible for leading the global communications strategy for Apex, inclusive of PR, social, influencer and community, managing the narrative for the brand through a multi-channel approach.
• Lead the global communications strategy for Apex, inclusive of PR, social, influencer and community, managing the narrative for the brand through a multi-channel approach
• Develop a global strategy for engaging and developing long-term relationships with the Apex HD and Apex Mobile community
• Oversee and manage a team of community, influencer, PR, and social media experts that drive our communication with players on studio and game channels
• Handle highly sensitive crisis communications with partners across the organization
• Build and maintain a strong network of partners both in studio and around the broader organization to help drive the integrated comms plans with development, marketing and central community team
• Partner with Integrated Comms and Marketing teammates to ensure community social and development programs are aligned with the global brand and activation plans
• Create long-term, overarching narrative for Apex that guides how we talk about the Apex franchise, including console, PC, mobile and competitive gaming
• Oversee and/or create a long-term comms framework that that includes multiple components including:
• An overarching comms narrative for the franchise
• A comms narrative for HD, Mobile, each season and the ALGS
• Tough questions and answers docs for each of the above
• Outline opportunities and challenges so goals and objectives are clearly defined
• Fact sheets for each
• Community Insights (defining of our players/community)
• An overall community strategy for the game
• Identify and oversee moderation of top community platforms
• Define community programming
• An overall social strategy for the game
• Create 'How to Speak Apex' deck that clearly outlines the social voice of each of the channels
• An overall influencer strategy, and a long-term strategy to support seasonal content in order to find efficiencies
• Comms long-term campaign timeline outlining execution of the above
• Manage a team of specialists and agency partners across North American and EU, creating a motivated and results-based culture
• Use insights and industry knowledge to identify trends to help your team create engaging campaigns with set measurements against them
• Work with partners across Brand, Creative Strategy, Development and other partners to create and implement full global marketing campaigns
• Manage the full process of the leadership communications execution, including material development, research projects, spokesperson prep, reporting and management of a team of specialists or agency partners
• The ability to present communications strategies and recommendations to senior executives led by insights and expert recommendations
• Manage the reputation of the game(s) with media and the player community by managing the team of communication professionals and by working collaboratively with partners to provide transparent communications and strategic recommendations
• Ensure all Electronic Arts standards and processes are observed and followed
• Objectively interpret media and community feedback and make strategic recommendations back to the business.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r195ke-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.