Director of Growth Tech Product Management
As a Director of Growth Product Tech Management, reporting into the Commercial Strategic Growth Team you will be embedded with one of our studio teams to build a new program. You will be responsible for leading the entire product development process, starting from the conceptualization phase through to the launch and ongoing iteration. Your role is critical in defining the strategy and roadmap for the growth tech program and ensuring its successful implementation. Here are the key responsibilities of the role:
• Vision and Strategy: Develop a clear and comprehensive vision for the growth tech program. Identify the objectives, target audience and value proposition that the program will offer to the game development teams and the advertisers.
• Market Research and Analysis: Conduct market research to understand the industry landscape, identify potential competitors, and uncover market gaps and opportunities. Use the insights gained to refine the program's value proposition and ensure it meets the needs of the target market.
• Requirements Gathering: Collaborate with stakeholders, to gather detailed requirements for the growth tech program. Understand user needs, pain points, and desired features to shape the product's functionality.
• Product Design and Architecture: Work closely with engineering, design teams and third-party vendors to create and validate a well-defined platform architecture that aligns with the identified requirements and allows for flexible integration, scalability and future enhancements.
• User Experience (UX) Design: Prioritize user experience by actively participating in the design process in collaboration with fellow PMs and stakeholders. Ensure that the user interface is intuitive, easy to navigate, and provides a seamless experience for users.
• Technical Implementation: Collaborate with the engineering team to oversee the technical implementation of the growth tech program. Provide clear guidance and direction to ensure the program is built according to the specified requirements.
• Testing and Quality Assurance: In partnership with franchise embedded QV, develop a comprehensive testing plan to validate the integration and the content delivery. Align with EA Certification on test plans and timing. Address bugs and issues as they arise.
• Data Integration: Work with data integration specialists to ensure smooth data flow between the growth tech program and external data sources, such as ad exchanges, third-party platforms, or data management platforms (DMPs).
• Feedback Collection, Experimentation and Iteration: Establish and model a process for continuous learning by analyzing data, building and deploying new experiments. You will be translating the insights into iterative improvements and updates to the in-game economy.
• Compliance and Legal Considerations: Ensure that the program complies with relevant industry regulations, privacy laws, and data protection guidelines. Collaborate with legal and compliance teams to address any concerns.
• Documentation and Training: Develop comprehensive documentation, user guides, and training materials to support internal teams and end-users in adopting and utilizing the growth tech program effectively. Document the build and launch process for scalability.
• Stakeholder Communication: Keep stakeholders informed about the program's progress, challenges, and successes. Conduct regular meetings and presentations to update executives and team members.
• Performance Monitoring and Reporting: Set up monitoring mechanisms to track the program's performance and key performance indicators (KPIs).
• Experience (5+ years) in the growth tech or digital advertising industry.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Marketing, or a related field. Additional qualifications in Business or Product Management are a plus.
• In-depth knowledge of growth tech platforms, programmatic advertising, ad exchanges, demand-side platforms (DSPs), and supply-side platforms (SSPs).
• Familiarity with data analytics tools and platforms (e.g., Google Analytics, Tableau, DMPs).
• Strong technical acumen with experience collaborating effectively with engineering teams.
• History leading cross-functional teams and managing complex projects from conception to launch.
• Excellent problem-solving skills, with a data-driven and analytical mindset.
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to explain technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Proven track record of driving product innovation and successful product launches in the growth tech space.
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $162,300 - $252,600
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1x3xe-18-206-194-21-42 in your application.