Production Infrastructure & Engineering (PI&E) organization provides the essential platforms and infrastructure hosting solutions that power EA's live services. Our charter is to make EA's games and services available to all players anytime and anywhere. To do this, we focus on the high availability of infrastructure, primary services, and studio services. We aim to help developers to experiment and build new games quickly with infrastructure services on-demand and workflows that promote rapid development in the cloud. In all of this, we focus on being there for players where and when they want to play.
• You will lead the design of new product features and enhancements to existing functionality.
• You will partner with EA's community of game developers to bring innovation to the online game hosting space.
• You will contribute to the successful launch of online games from some of the industry's top franchises.
• You will define, scope, and prioritize product and feature requirements
• You will ensure quality delivery with unit and integration tests.
• You will operate within a distributed team and work with colleagues both local and remote.
• You will provide mentorship and technical guidance to engineering team members.
• You will manage the performance and career development of your engineering team.
• Passion for delivering high-quality, fault-tolerant, globally available services.
• Heart for mentorship and promoting an environment where all team members excel and do their best work.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics field, or equivalent practical experience.
• 10 years of experience in software development with data structures and algorithms using a concurrent, parallel, and multi-threaded programming language.
• Experience testing and launching software products.
• Experience leading software design and architecture.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gppom4-18-232-52-135-42 in your application.