Application Architect - Java
#WeAreEA and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
We're looking for all the best kinds of people to make great experiences for our players. The best people want a job that inspires them, while giving them room to enjoy their lives. And we want to give them that. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
And we want you to join us. We're hiring a Director of Digital Service Delivery.
We're looking for someone to promote high-quality team engagement, improve service efficiency, maximize service delivery opportunities, and model a culture of continuous improvement. This role will lead the delivery of service in online channels (social media, community forums, self-service tools, and web support) through global teams and cross organizational partnerships.
You will be part of EA's Customer Experience organization and will report to the Senior Director of Service Delivery Operations. The Customer Experience organization strives to make EA known for taking care of its players. We're players taking care of players and people talking to people – whenever, wherever, and however they need us.
So how does the Director of Digital Service Delivery make great experiences for players? They:
• provide leadership to multi-disciplined teams across global sites
• develop team members by assessing their strengths and development needs, giving feedback, and partnering with direct reports to optimize the performance of their teams
• partner with multiple teams to influence product, IT, and marketing roadmaps
• look for service optimization opportunities to increase the digital service channels, and improve performance to meet the growing demand of the digital space
• maintain a level of product and service knowledge across the industry
• create a culture of continuous improvement by encouraging new ideas and solutions from concept to implementation
• regularly work with the executive team for EA Customer Experience to influence priorities
• play a central role in the Service Delivery Operations leadership team
If this role is for you, then you are:
• Creative: You find out-of-the-box/non-traditional solutions.
• Pro-active: Provide recommendations and take the lead on plans to change.
• Efficient: Implement new ways of doing things faster, better.
• Curious/Inquisitive: Investigate the current situation and ask the relevant questions.
• Collaborative: Work well with peers and motivated by different ideas.
• A leader: Encourage team collaboration, promote enthusiasm and use the power of influence.
• Passionate: The customer experience drives your decisions.
• Strategic: See a long term vision and design solutions with the future in mind.
If you're interested, you'll need these skills or experiences:
• 10 years experience managing teams
• 5 years experience in online channel management
• Success in leading transformational change in a global operating environment
• Success driving teams to delivery on stretch goals
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.