Remote / Virtual
Location: EA Hyderabad
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favourite sports, teams, and players.
Connecting a market of more than one billion core and mass-casual gamers worldwide, EA Mobile delivers engaging, accessible, high quality games to people of all skill levels and interests. The EA Mobile portfolio encompasses some of the most recognizable entertainment brands in the world, including titles such as The Simpsons, Tetris Blitz, SCRABBLE, MONOPOLY, Plants vs Zombies 2, Real Racing 3, Dungeon Keeper as well as online games destination Pogo.com. The Hyderabad office represents one of EA Mobile's largest development organisations with more than 800 passionate mobile game experts involved in game development, testing, production and distribution. The game development studio is a team within this organization that is committed to building and running live services for some of EA's top games. Our vision is to be EA Mobile's center of excellence for Live Services and help grow the footprint of casual games in the market. Here are the values we truly believe in:
• Tenacity – Hunger to prove yourself and keep pushing the boundary
• Ownership – Get things done
• Passion – Passionate about the art of making games
• Collaboration – Great things are not done by an individual but by a team of highly motivated folks
• Alchemy – Create magic in everything you do
Here's how your day would look like:
• You will own, maintain & support CI/CD pipelines for several projects & Strive for continuous improvement
• Implement/maintain various automation tools for development, testing, operations and IT infrastructure
• Work very closely with all the disciplines/stakeholders and keep them communicated on all impacted aspects
• Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operations
• Excellent troubleshooting skills in areas of systems engineering
• Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the workflow times
• Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
• Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
• Incidence management and root cause analysis
• Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
You fit the bill if you have working experience in:
• 2+ years of experience working as a DevOps/SRE
• CI/CD - Jenkins or Hudson
• Building Automation Tools - Maven, Gradle, Make
• Cloud - AWS or GCP
• IaaC - Terraform and Cloud Formation or Cloud Composer and Chef or Ansible
• Scripting - Python, Groovy, Powershell, BASH/ZSH, Ruby
• VCS - Perforce, GIT
• Artifact Management - NEXUS / ARTIFACTORY
• Operating System - UBUNTU/CENTOS, MACOSX, WINDOWS
Nice to Have Skills: - Experience with installations & trouble shooting issues on UNITY, Android Studio, XCode & other gaming/app development tools.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2yz75-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.