Just 13 miles south of Manchester and a 15-minute train journey, is the attractive market town of Wilmslow. Here amongst the boutique shops and independent cafes and bars is the stunning Playdemic studio. Acquired by EA in 2021, Playdemic is home to the top 10 grossing, BAFTA winning mobile smash – Golf Clash. Having opened at the beginning of 2020, our award-winning, bespoke studio space offers conventional desk space as well as indulgent breakout areas, meeting rooms and alternative workspaces. The office has been ridgeline designed to create an environment that encourages and allows our team to do their very best work.
We are looking for a Development Manager to support the Golf Clash team. You will report to the Development Director and will help manage all aspects of new feature development and live-op content creation to make sure we meet and exceed our commercial objectives and provide high quality, fun new experiences for our players. You will have several years experience delivering service-based games. You will have a good understanding of the various disciplines that come together to make successful, hit games.
• Maintain Game Roadmap aligned with the Game Strategic Goals
• Manage Development team to ensure delivery of all game features, services & updates
• Schedule, track and manage all elements of development work
• Setup and Maintain Project Plans, Sprints and team tasks
• Create Milestones and ensure deadlines are on time and to expected quality
• Setup and Maintain Project Sprints and Identify and manage risks within your development team and escalate where appropriate
• Provide Status updates to Key Stakeholders including Studio Leadership
• At least 2 years' experience working in a Game Development environment
• Experienced with task prioritisation processes
• Experienced with live service development operations
• Outstanding knowledge of Excel, JIRA and other Task tracking software
• Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to juggle priorities and projects
• Strong communication and writing skills, with experience preparing and presenting decks to various stakeholders.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx22v4-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.