EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment – connecting hundreds of millions around the world to the sports they love through a portfolio of industry-leading video games.
After nearly 30 years of creating genre-defining, interactive football experiences with the world's biggest football entertainment platform, EA SPORTS FIFA, we are soon beginning an exciting new era. EA SPORTS FC will become the future of football from EA SPORTS – as we strive to take global football experiences to new heights, on behalf of football fans everywhere.
With more opportunity than ever to innovate and create new, authentic experiences that bring joy, inclusivity, and immersion to a global community of fans, we invite you to join us and pioneer the future of football with EA SPORTS!
Reporting to a Development Director, a Development Manager (DM) ensures the delivery of a game feature is on time and within budget. You as the DM will oversee the project schedule, hiring, and manage the team to achieve a high standard.
• Manage a development team which generally consists of Software Engineers, Animators, Artists, and Designers.
• Anticipate bottlenecks, provide management escalation, project prioritization, make tradeoffs, balance the needs versus technical constraints, and promote initial partner deployments.
• Focus on the immediate team and identify team issues, and suggest solutions related to execution goals. Identify task-related processes to improve efficiency.
• Ensure each project setup meets the specifications with Studio with regular status reporting and capacity plan updates.
• Establish engagement processes to ensure all workflows are clearly defined, processes are documented, and staff are trained in expectations.
• You will manage professional development plans and conduct regular one-on-ones with direct reports.
• 3+ years of Project Management or Project Lead Experience with production lifecycles, processes and project planning.
• Bachelor's degree in any number of related fields including Computer Science, Game Development, Business, 3D Arts.
• Experience in a Scrum / Agile software development environment (Jira, Perforce, and Visio)
• Experience working with expansive teams, mediation and conflict resolution.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3nwv9-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.