Development Director (Data & Analytics)
We are looking for an experienced Development Director (i.e. Project/Programme Manager) who is passionate about gaming to provide daily production support for our European Analytics team. You will report to the Senior Director of European Analytics and help create an environment that enables this successful team to focus on what they are good at and support them with administrative work and production support. The Development Director plans time, resources and tracking progress working together with the other leads in the team.
Apply if the following is true!
• You have 5+ years project management experience – preferably in the tech / software development industry
• You have some years of leadership experience and a desire to lead and help teams achieve their goals
• Any experience you have in negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution in complex project setups
• You are someone who brings teams together to work towards common goals and priorities, while ensuring the team can take time to focus on personal development.
• You are focused on motivating and inspiring team(s) to work as one towards the project goals
• You are very comfortable in Agile development, using Scrum/Kanban/Lean
• You will oversee project roadmaps, sprint planning, retrospectives, day-to-day team management, dependency management, risk management & mitigation, budgeting and resource management.
• You are an expert in project management tools such as JIRA.
• Any experience managing analytics teams is a strong plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx63zo-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.