Producers! This could be your next career-defining challenge!
The Producer (or Development Director) is an exceptional opportunity to become part of a world-class team and get your hands on delivering some of the games industries most substantial racing-game missions. You'll be working closely with the Senior Development Director to manage the day-to-day and strategic functions of a project, using your experience to identify and resolve project level production issues to deliver projects on time and to the highest possible quality standards.
Your career in production is underway. You've amassed valuable experience in tech/creative environments and will even have a title or two under your belt in which you played a key role – but what next?
Working out of a stunning purpose-built studio in rural England, you will be working closely with the dev team behind the award winning Dirt Rally series, and the upcoming official WRC franchise, in an internal production capacity. This is a production-oriented rather than creative role requiring experience of backlog management and running schedules – tasking, logging work, monitoring, resource & capacity planning and tracking/measuring progress against milestones. That said we also still value your creativity in how you approach production! Fresh ideas on ways to improve communication, show status, and maintain a healthy team culture are always encouraged. Strong Jira and data management skills would be great to see.
• Work with the Development Director to define development processes for the entire project
• Validate all documentation required to pass Development Process gateways
• Review detailed milestone deliverables and ensure they are fully measured, tracked and achieved.
• Validate weekly Project Progress Reports, including detailed Risk Register and project highlights
• Report to the Development Director and the wider team on progress, budgets, risks and issues.
• Ensure that liaison with other studios and Departments is done in a timely and efficient way to ensure that requirements are defined and delivered.
• Maintain relationships across internal departments and external companies.
• To carry out such tasks as may be required by the Development Director.
• Work with Chief Game Designer and Producers to maximize game quality within time and cost constraints. Providing detailed project insights to inform decision making.
• Regular appraisal, review and objective setting for Associate Producer.
• Tracking, monitoring and reporting on Project Capacity
Working in a passionate close-knit team you will deliver 'AAA' racing games within a studio that will value and recognise your contributions. If you've already proven your credentials through Certified PM techniques such as Scrum this is good to know, but it's your contribution to the winning team that counts. We have an excellent benefits package, remuneration and flexible working arrangements set in a can-do culture.
• 18+ months experience in a Console Production role
• Experience of full development lifecycle (pre-production through to release)
• Direct management of development (internal production)
• Experience of project managing multiple development disciplines
• Strong understanding of Agile PM techniques
• Experience of different PM software (e.g. Jira, Hansoft, Trello)
• Shipped title/s
• Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project)
• Previous Art production experience
• Familiar with MS Project
• Experience of other PM methodologies (Waterfall, Prince2)
In return we offer:
• Flexible working hours
• Dedicated training time for self-improvement
• Exceptional benefits package including annual bonus scheme, enhanced pension, private healthcare and dental plans for you and your family and much, much more!
• Free onsite gym
• Subsidised onsite restaurant and pub
• Free shuttle bus between Leamington Spa and studio
• 10 free games per year!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d98zx4-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.