Remote / Virtual
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together experienced people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Reporting to the Game Director, we're looking for a Development Director (Project Manager) to manage the development of Plants vs Zombies 3! You're right for this role if you're passionate about solving difficult problems and excel in a collaborating and motivating environment partnering with teams and peers in other parts of the business. Your greatest strengths are building relationships, looking towards the future, and execution. You like to be challenged, and thinking about the future excites you.
• You'll partner with Project Leadership to establish the strategy to meet milestones and important deliverables
• Work with creative, development, and operations partners to ensure that quality, budgets, and timelines are met
• Help grow a team culture based on openness, trust, and collaboration
• Foster an inclusive and diverse team culture
• Develop project indicators that track project quality, delivery, and predictability
• Coach, mentor, and support career development within your team, and lead project managers at all levels
• Inspire fresh thinking and new ideas to ensure the team has the best organizational structure and practices to allow them to produce high-quality work on time and on budget
• Build an engaged group with an understanding of what inspires the individuals and the team
• Promote knowledge-sharing, learning, reconciling conflicting goals, and sharing resources amongst your team
• Manage outsourcing budgets and timelines
• Assess and prioritize risks, and coordinate how resources are allocated to minimize and manage those risks
• You have experience in Project Management (8+ years) and People Management (4+ years).
• Excel in establishing solid outcomes across all levels of an organization, and guide urgency on top priorities.
• You are motivated by data to provide solutions and deliverables to the appropriate audience while leading teams through complex problems quickly to achieve the end result.
• You are an action-oriented enthusiastic individual, comfortable with ambiguity and constant change while leaning into the creative process to achieve the highest quality for our fans.
• You have excellent knowledge of software development with project and risk management experience. Preference for Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, and Jira.
• You have a University degree, bachelors, or equivalent
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8qn26-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.